Denne videoen er ikke tilgjengelig på Norsk. Videoen er tilgjengelig på English (US).
No more last mile problems! Quickly deploy .NET, Python, Java and Node apps on Azure App Service
So you want to build & deploy .NET, Python, Java, Node or containerized apps on Azure? We’ll show you how to work with built-in language images, custom containers, and other developer tooling to smooth out the process of creating and delivering a web app.
- Establish a CI/CD pipeline and continuously deploy new code and containers to App Service from Visual Studio or your favorite IDE
- Publish code with App Service’s intrinsic build capabilities
- Quickly connect your app to services on-premise or to fully-managed SQL or NoSQL databases in Azure
- Use deployment slots to update your apps and add new features with zero downtime
- Migrate an existing web app to App Service and add cool new features