Softchoice Corporation profile is not available in Norsk. The information is available in English (US).
Optimize Azure Operations and Service Delivery
The promise of cloud is unique to your business. To transition from sustain activities to an innovation focus using Azure, IT leaders must evaluate their operational approach for the public cloud early on. Softchoice clients have provided direct feedback on operational procedures related to the public cloud such as:
• Difficulty building internal Azure skill set while keeping up to speed with the pace of change
• Developing better insight and cost allocation processes for cloud spending
• Recognizing the need for Azure management even if the infrastructure is in the cloud
Based on direct client feedback, Softchoice designed Keystone for Azure to eliminate common client challenges and unlock the full potential of the public cloud. Keystone helps to accelerate IT team knowledge through configuration mentorship and improves spend management with access to rich analytics, while reducing risk through 24X7 Live Answer access to a community of Azure experts when you need support most.
Softchoice carries forward best practices gained from over a decade as a managed service provider. During transformational and often disruptive times in technology, IT’s ability to embrace and realize the potential of these shifts is limited to only what is at hand. To gain the full benefit of these transitions, Keystone acts as an extension of a client’s IT team providing Azure experts and access to a community of cross-discipline expertise.
Why Keystone for Azure?
• 24X7 Live Answer personalized service
• Access to a broad community of Azure certified experts
• Over 500+ global clients under management
• ITIL-certified practitioners with standards-based procedures and processes
• Award-winning managed services recognized by Talkin’ Cloud 100 and #7 Worldwide MSP Mentor
What’s included in Keystone for Azure?
• Unlimited Configuration Mentorship
• Proven Onboarding & Transition Process
• Azure new features & roadmap guidance
• Rich analytics delivered through the Softchoice Cloud Services Dashboard
• Azure cost and billing + usage metrics
• Unlimited 24x7 Live Answer Support
• ITIL-based service management
• Incident and escalation management
Discover software and services that are ready to use in the Azure Marketplace. Offerings include certified, open-source, and community software apps, add-ons, and data.