Questions? Feedback? powered by Olark live chat software
Hopp over navigasjon

Azure-arrangementer

Ta en kikk på hva som skjer i nærheten av deg

Dette arrangementet er avsluttet

Move dev-test for business apps onto Azure

In this webinar, you’ll learn how IT pros, accustomed to using on-premises VMware environments, can move dev-test for business apps onto Azure.

IT pros and developers need the infrastructure to design, develop, test, and deliver high-quality applications at a competitive pace. In our webinar series, “Dev-Test Starts with IT,” we connect you with experts who demonstrate the capabilities of Azure and answer your questions. You’ll learn how to meet the needs of your dev teams faster and manage your dev-test environments with more visibility and control. Simplify dev-test by using Azure to provision and manage a complete dev-test environment in the cloud faster than ever before. Get the flexibility to move environments into the cloud for testing, then back to on-premises datacenters with relative ease and less complexity, at a comparatively small cost. Scalable, on-demand Azure infrastructure puts you at the helm of your dev-test process and ensures that transitions between the datacenter and the cloud are seamless, fast, and on your terms. This is the third in a series of three webinars.

Sted: Global
Tid: Wed, 09 Dec 2015 18:00:00 GMT

Wed, 09 Dec 2015 18:00:00 GMT (UTC)

Gratis konto

Registrer deg nå, og få $200 i Azure-kreditt

Visual Studio

Abonnenter får opptil $1800 per år med Azure-tjenester

Nystartede bedrifter

Bli med i BizSpark-programmet, og få gratis Azure-tjenester