Questions? Feedback? powered by Olark live chat software
Hopp over navigasjon

Azure-arrangementer

Ta en kikk på hva som skjer i nærheten av deg

Dette arrangementet er avsluttet

How to Generate More Leads

To successfully overcome the challenges of the Cloud, we have designed a series of Get Ready for Business as a Service webinar sessions. Traditional marketing practices are losing the attention of customers since they have learned to ignore them. Today’s customers start their buying process by educating themselves well before the first interaction with vendors. What are some of the new tactics to provide your potential customers with clear and detailed insights they seek! How to become a part of their education? How to differentiate on the market?

"Traditional marketing practices are losing the attention of customers since they have learned to ignore them. Today’s customers start their buying process by educating themselves well before the first interaction with vendors. Join the live session and learn what are some of the new tactics to provide your potential customers with clear and detailed insights they seek! Get the answers to key questions: How to become a part of their education? How to differentiate on the market? workshops. The goal of the program is to support ISVs in entering and growing the business in the emerging Cloud marketplace."

Sted: Globalt
Tid: Thu, 09 Apr 2015 12:30:00 GMT

Thu, 09 Apr 2015 12:30:00 GMT (UTC)

Gratis konto

Registrer deg nå, og få $200 i Azure-kreditt

Visual Studio

Abonnenter får opptil $1800 per år med Azure-tjenester

Nystartede bedrifter

Bli med i BizSpark-programmet, og få gratis Azure-tjenester