Questions? Feedback? powered by Olark live chat software
Hopp over navigasjon

Azure-arrangementer

Ta en kikk på hva som skjer i nærheten av deg

Dette arrangementet er avsluttet

Hadoop in the Cloud

Come to this webinar to learn more about Microsoft’s Hadoop solution delivered in the cloud. Azure HDInsight will allow you to capture this new world of data and gain insights that were not possible before. Join Senior Product Marketing Manager, Oliver Chiu, on September 16th, 2014 from 10:00 – 11:00 A.M. PDT for a live presentation and Q&A.

You may have heard of “Big Data” and “Hadoop” but don’t know what it is. Big Data is an IT megatrend due to the rapidly changing world of data that is putting significant pressures on existing IT data infrastructure. Data warehouses were never architected to handle the data volume explosion coming from unstructured and semi-structured data that arrive in real-time. Come to this webinar to learn more about Microsoft’s Hadoop solution delivered in the cloud. Azure HDInsight will allow you to capture this new world of data and gain insights that were not possible before. Join Senior Product Marketing Manager, Oliver Chiu, on September 16th, 2014 from 10:00 – 11:00 A.M. PDT for a live presentation and Q&A.

Sted: USA
Tid: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 17:00:00 GMT

Tue, 16 Sep 2014 17:00:00 GMT (UTC)

Gratis konto

Registrer deg nå, og få $200 i Azure-kreditt

Visual Studio

Abonnenter får opptil $1800 per år med Azure-tjenester

Nystartede bedrifter

Bli med i BizSpark-programmet, og få gratis Azure-tjenester