Welcome to the third edition of our weekly roundup of the latest community-driven news, content and conversations about cloud computing and Windows Azure. Here are the highlights from last week.
- The Rise of the Cloud CIO: A Silver Lining for IT and Business by Eric Berg, CloudZone (posted Jan. 19)
- Why CES 2012 Should Have Been Called the Cloud Electronics Show by David Linthicum, InfoWorld (posted Jan. 18)
- Why we like Windows Azure in PaaS World by Sachin Sancheti, Aditi Technologies Blog (posted Jan. 18)
- Delhi Police Launch “Know Your Police Station” tool on Windows Azure with Bing Maps (posted Jan. 19) (thanks to @MicrosoftPSNS for the tweet)
- Intermediate Windows Azure Storage: Parallel Blog Uploads blog post by Tyler Doerksen, .NET developer (posted Jan. 16) (thanks to @cdnazure for the tweet)
- Windows Azure blog post by Scott Guthrie, corporate vice president of the Microsoft Server and Tools Business (posted Jan. 16)
- One Windows Azure Role, Multiple Websites blog post by Brian Hitney, developer evangelist at Microsoft (posted Jan. 17)
- Windows Azure PowerShell Cmdlets (v2.2) blog post by Michael Washam, technical evangelist at Microsoft (posted Jan. 16)
- Cloud Numerics Example: Distributed Numerics on Windows Azure with F# blog post by Ronnie Hoogerwerf, program manager at Microsoft (posted Jan. 16)
Help us ensure that these weekly roundups are useful to you by telling us what type of content would you like to see here. And please share any articles you come across that you think we should highlight, or content of your own that you’d like to share. You can use the comments section below, or talk to us on Twitter @WindowsAzure.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Himanshu Kumar Singh