Learn how to build intelligence into your applications by getting hands-on with the Cortana Intelligence Suite. On December 6, Microsoft Virtual Academy will host Microsoft Architects Todd Kitta and Jin Cho as they lead a workshop where you will create an end-to-end solution and finish the session with a working web app. Todd and Jin will pause their instruction to give you time to work through the project and to ask questions.
Learn how to architect solutions in Cortana Intelligence Suite
Bring your interest in data science and advanced analytics to learn what’s possible as we take a step-by-step look at the platform. We’ll explore key components, including Data Factory, HDInsight Spark, Azure Machine Learning, and Power BI, as we build the app. The instructors will talk about open source capabilities, walk through a machine learning model, show you how to set up a Data Factory pipeline, and much more.
Note: To best follow along with the instructors, be sure to set up a free trial subscription to Microsoft Azure before the event.
- Analytics State of the Union + Cortana Intelligence Suite Keynote
- Building a Machine Learning Model and Operationalizing
- Setting up Azure Data Factory
- Developing a Data Factory Pipeline for Data Movement
- Operationalizing Machine Learning Scoring with Azure Machine Learning and Data Factory
- Summarizing Data Using HDInsight Spark
- Visualizing Spark Data in Power BI
- Deploying an Intelligent Web App
- Wrap-up and Cleanup of Azure Resources
Cortana Intelligence Suite End to End
Date: December 6, 2015
Time: 9am‒4pm PST
Where: Live, online virtual classroom