이 비디오는 한국어에서 사용할 수 없습니다. 이 비디오는 English (US)에서 사용할 수 있습니다.
Apache Kafka on HDInsight
Raghav Mohan joins Scott Hanselman to talk about Apache Kafka on HDInsight, which added the open-source distributed streaming platform last year to complete a scalable, big data streaming scenario on Azure. The service has come a long way since - processing millions of events/sec, petabytes of data/day to power scenarios like Toyota's connected car, Office 365's clickstream analytics, fraud detection for large banks, etc. Deploy managed, cost-effective Kafka clusters on Azure HDInsight with a 99.9% SLA with just 4 clicks or pre-created ARM templates.
For more information, see:
- Announcing Apache Kafka for Azure HDInsight General Availability
- Apache Kafka for HDInsight
- Start with Apache Kafka on HDInsight (docs)
- Use Apache Kafka with Storm on HDInsight (docs)
- Apache Spark streaming (DStream) example with Kafka on HDInsight (docs)
- Analyze logs for Apache Kafka on HDInsight (docs)