Pivotal Greenplum up to 8 Nodes
게시자: Pivotal Software Inc.
Pivotal Greenplum is a commercial fully featured, massively parallel processing (MPP) data warehouse powered by the open source Greenplum Database. It provides powerful and rapid analytics on petabyte scale data volumes. Uniquely geared toward big data analytics, Greenplum is powered by the world’s most advanced cost-based query optimizer delivering high analytical query performance on large data volumes.
Pivotal Greenplum is the best platform on the market for mission critical analytics. The shared-nothing MPP architecture enables massive data storage, loading, and processing with unlimited linear scalability. Adaptive services provide enterprises with high availability, workload management, etc. Key product features enable petabyte-scale loading, polymorphic storage, comprehensive language and advanced machine learning support etc. In addition, all major third-party analytic and administration tools are supported through standard client interfaces.
Greenplum is regarded as the most scalable mission-critical analytical database and is in use by a large number of leading enterprises worldwide.
You must have the following in order to deploy Pivotal Greenplum on Azure:
- Pay-as-you-go subscription on your Azure account.
- Sufficiently high quota limits (Recommended: 128 cores) in your Azure account.
- Please see this link for instructions on requesting a core quota increase.
- For more information on Azure subscription and service limits, quota, and constraints, please see here.
- Pivotal Network(PivNet) Account: If you do not already have an account, create one. You will need the API token located in your profile.
- Navigate to your name in the top right and select Edit Profile. The API token is located at the bottom of the page.
- Please see this link for PivNet API information
Please follow the official Pivotal Greenplum Documentation here