Azure Container Registry
Azure Container Registry (preview) is a private registry for hosting container images. Using the Azure Container Registry, you can store Docker-formatted images for all types of container deployments. Azure Container Registry integrates well with orchestrators hosted in Azure Container Service, including Docker Swarm, DC/OS, and Kubernetes. Users can benefit from using familiar tooling capable of working with the open source Docker Registry v2.
Use Azure Container Registry to:
- Store and manage container images across all types of Azure deployments
- Use familiar, open source Docker command line interface (CLI) tools
- Reduce latency and costs by keeping container images network-close to deployments
- Simplify identity and access management of the registry using Azure Active Directory
- Maintain Windows and Linux container images in a single registry