Intel Cloud Edition for Lustre* Software - GS
Intel Cloud Edition for Lustre* software is a scalable, parallel file system purpose-built for HPC. Ideally suited for dynamic, pay-as-you-go applications, Intel CE for Lustre software helps maximize storage performance and cost-effectiveness with Azure.
- The most widely used file system in High Performance Computing.
- Software defined storage scales to deliver extreme I/O to applications.
- Easily configure virtual resources to optimize performance for custom workloads.
- SSH to "MGS" and run this command to see the MGS NID: "sudo lctl list_nids".
- This will give you a NID like 10.0.0.4@tcp, which can be added to a client mount command (adjust NID and filesystem name for actual values): "mount -t lustre 10.0.0.4@tcp:/scratch /mnt/scratch".
- If this command completes successfully, you have an active Lustre mount.
- Intel provides the latest updates and patches for Cloud Ediiton. For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*** IMPORTANT NOTE *** Intel Lustre is a cluster solution that REQUIRES multiple instances. Please be aware that the pricing details may vary depending on your cluster configuration.