PowerCenter 10.0 Advanced Edition on Ubuntu BYOL
The PowerCenter Advanced Edition is an end-to-end data integration platform that will enable you to connect and integrate data from disparate sources. PowerCenter is the foundation for all your data integration initiatives - analytics, data warehousing, application migration or consolidation and data governance.Highlights:
- Highly visual, metadata driven environment that promotes automation, reuse, and agility
- Agile processes, role-based tools and business glossary enhances collaboration between Business and IT
- Improved data lineage and better performance increases trust and confidence on data
- Version 10.0
- Number of computing nodes as specified
- SQL Server 2014 as domain DB
This includes database server, domain server and domain nodes. You can install client(s) on any machine and connect to the domain running on Azure.
This is a BYOL listing for Ubuntu and requires you to work with Informatica directly to obtain license keys. If you hold a pre-existing PowerCenter license agreement, please contact Informatica to confirm compatibility with any existing Informatica product license prior to its usage.
If you currently do not hold a license agreement for Informatica PowerCenter, please contact Informatica directly to pursue a license to use the software.