이 페이지는 현재 영어로만 제공됩니다. Microsoft Translator를 사용하여 이 페이지를 번역합니다.
A major integration challenge faced by companies when on boarding and managing their data centers around managing data dictionaries, data mappings, semantics and business definitions of their data. This is typically done with spreadsheets and documents which are manual and difficult to keep up to date.
InfoLibrarian automates the collection of metadata from a variety of sources. IT and knowledge workers access InfoLibrarian's web portal containing necessary documentation to help them do their jobs. Business users gain insight for self-service BI, reducing the impact on IT to provide understanding and confidence they have the right data.
- Find information faster.
- Perform end to end impact analysis to find data, code and processes.
- Document your data.
- Search documentation across all your tools.
- Catalogs SQL Server and SQL Azure, SSIS, SSRS and SSAS environments.
- Adapters for Big Data, XML,Oracle Databases, Files, Excel included.
- Canonical xsd provided to integrate and map metadata from any xml formats.
- Access metadata in real-time via a web portal.
- Maintains an enterprise data dictionary.
- Define a business glossary and categorize assets.
- Portal provides change and collaborative capabilities for users to suggest content.
Visit InfoLibrarian Website for more information.
가격은 시간당 가격 모델을 기준으로 합니다.