이 페이지는 현재 영어로만 제공됩니다. Microsoft Translator를 사용하여 이 페이지를 번역합니다.
Fortinet FortiAnalyzer deploys into Azure to collect, correlate, and analyze geographically and chronologically diverse security data. Aggregate alerts and log information from Fortinet appliances and third-party devices in a single location, providing a simplified, consolidated view of your security posture. In addition, FortiAnalyzer provides detailed data capture for forensic purposes to comply with policies regarding privacy and disclosure of information security breaches. Key Features & Benefits
- Graphical Summary Reports provide network-wide reporting of events, activities and trends occurring on FortiGate® and third-party devices.
- Network Event Correlation allows IT administrators to quickly identify and react to network security threats across the network.
- Scalable Performance and Capacity FortiAnalyzer supports thousands of FortiGates and can dynamically scale storage based on retention/compliance requirements.
- Choice of Standalone, Collector or Analyzer Mode allows deployment of individual instance or optimized for a specific operation (such as store & forward or analytics).
- Seamless Integration with the Fortinet Product Portfolio enables tight integration to allow FortiAnalyzer resources to be managed from FortiGate or FortiManager™ user interfaces.
Fortinet 추가 정보 모두 보기
FortiGateNGFW High Availability (HA)Fortinet
FortiGate NGFW Single VMFortinet
Fortinet FortiGate Next Generation FirewallFortinet Linux
Fortinet FortiWeb Web Application Firewall (WAF)Fortinet Linux
가격은 시간당 가격 모델을 기준으로 합니다.