이 페이지는 현재 영어로만 제공됩니다. Microsoft Translator를 사용하여 이 페이지를 번역합니다.
Execution Manager is a user friendly load chain startup and management tool with parametrization support. Main features of Execution Manager are:
- A web portal for end users and administrators.
- Easy to use interface to maintain, modify and run large and complex load chains e.g. 1000+ runnable components.
- Support for multi user environment.
- Orchestration of load chains to avoid collisions between loads.
- Schedulable load chains. Option to schedule e.g. nightly ETL loads.
- Support for parametrization. Allow end users to pass predefined parameter values to load chain components e.g. "Load Budget Period = 2016/01".
- Multiple servers support. Deploy Execution Manager Component Runners to multiple servers and execute components from the servers using the Web portal.
- Active Directory authentication and authorization, allow specific users to execute selected load chains.