Azure 이벤트

해당 지역에 어떤 이벤트가 있는지 확인하세요.

이 이벤트는 종료되었습니다.

Debunking Myths About Cloud Portability

In this webinar, Pivotal’s Joshua McKenty and Microsoft’s Ulrich Homann will debunk some common misconceptions about cloud portability.

When moving workloads to the cloud, enterprise architects often ask things like, “Are we losing the ability to choose our stack and change vendors? How easily can I move my workloads in and out of the cloud? To keep workloads portable, do I lose out on innovation?” 

There are a lot of misconceptions about cloud portability. The term itself implies moving workloads with no work (not true), suggests completeness in what’s moved (mileage may vary), and ignores the laws of data gravity (at your peril!). Platforms, like Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), can make it much simpler to move workloads between clouds. But PCF fits within a broader set of concerns and decisions that need to be made. 

In this webinar, Pivotal’s Joshua McKenty and Microsoft’s Ulrich Homann will debunk some common misconceptions about cloud portability, while explaining things like: 

• The framework of developer efficiency (versus operational efficiency) trade-offs across levels of abstraction 
  • The spectrum of standards that exist to support move-ability, and the trade-offs therein 
  • Emerging abstractions at the data layer that simplify data access and digital twin development… and the realities of the cloud move-ability they support

위치: 글로벌

시간: Thu, 31 May 2018 17:00:00 GMT

Thu, 31 May 2018 17:00:00 GMT (UTC)

체험 계정

Azure 크레딧 $200과 인기 서비스를 12개월 간 무료로 체험해 보십시오.

Visual Studio

구독자는 매년 최대 $1800 상당의 Azure 서비스를 이용할 수 있습니다.

지금 구독하기

스타트업

Microsoft for Startups에 참가하고 Azure 서비스를 체험해 보세요.

자세히 보기