We are pleased to announce the release of AzCopy 5.1.1, and have made the following updates in this release:
Integration of Data Movement Library into AzCopy
A request we get often is "how does AzCopy work?" With this release, we have now integrated DMLib into AzCopy, which allows you to see exactly how our transfer logic works. Please refer to our Data Movement Library page to learn more.
We've also made the following improvements:
- Perform Blob and File uploads using a Write-Only SAS. When you use a Write-Only destination SAS, you must add the /Y parameter and remove the /XO and /XN parameters.
- Create a destination container, share, or table with Account SAS.
- During copy operation, show total amount of data transferred and average transfer speed.
- Use full path in verbose log instead of relative path.
- Journal file name has changed from AzCopyEntires.jnl to AzCopyCheckpoint.jnl.
As always, we look forward to your feedback.
Microsoft Azure Storage Team