This tool analyzes blobs in a storage account and recommends potential cost savings when objects are moved between the "Hot", "Cool" and "Archive" tiers.
This project framework provides the following features:
- Lists blobs in a blob container / all containers in a storage account.
- Matches blobs against user-defined criteria for analysis.
- Recommends potential savings in monthly storage costs when objects are moved between the "Hot", "Cool" and "Archive" tiers.
- Changes access tier of analyzed blobs.
- Either follow the installation instructions below or find out more about the command line version by running \"BlobTierAnalysisTool.exe /?\"
- .Net Framework 4.6
- Azure Storage Client Library version 8.4+.
- Open solution in Visual Studio 2017
- Install Nuget Packages
- Build solution
- Run project