In this tutorials you´ll learn how to use the different serverless services on Azure to process data from a streaming source
There are 5 modules in this lab, each one has with its own README file with instructions for completion:
- Module 1 - File Processing (Storage, Functions, Cosmos DB)
- Module 2 - Real-time Data Streaming (Event Hub)
- Module 3 - Streaming Aggregation (Event Hub, Stream Analytics)
- Module 4 - Stream Processing (Event Hub, Stream Analytics, Functions, Cosmos DB)
- Module 5 - Data Archiving (Event Hub, Data Lake Store, Data Lake Analytics)
Note: Every module is independent and not built on top of the previous ones. Please have a different resource group for each individual module to avoid conflicts when running multiple modules at the same time.