Peters & Associates
Peters & Associates プロファイルは 日本語 ではご利用いただけません。この情報は English (US) でご利用いただけます。
Cloud technology—it's all you hear about right now. Peters & Associates can help you make sense of it all.
Peters & Associates enables a rich, more secure and integrated productivity experience for users through the Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS), giving them the freedom to work anywhere, from any device with easy and complete access to the apps and data they need to be productive. Enterprise Mobility brings together identity and access management (Microsoft Azure AD Premium), information protection (Microsoft Azure RMS) and device management (Microsoft Intune) for iOS, Android and Windows and desktop virtualization (Azure Remote App).
• Help users be productive with one identity to securely access their devices, data and apps across the data center and the cloud.
• Manage corporate apps and devices to maintain security and simplify deployment and provisioning.
• Keep corporate information and data protected with multiple layers of security to enable safe sharing of information inside and outside your organization.
Organizations today are challenged with changes in the workforce and marketplace, increased complexity in the infrastructure, and the balancing of risk and opportunities in cloud computing. The Microsoft Productivity Platform gives you the capabilities to stay ahead while preserving the investments and knowledge you already have. Microsoft provides the best experience across PC, phone, and browser for a breadth of business capabilities, including Unified Communications and Collaboration, Enterprise Search, Enterprise Content Management and Business Intelligence. With Microsoft’s unified platform, your business can provision the capabilities you need through the cloud or on-premises, on your terms, at your pace.
Microsoft cloud technologies can help you reduce your capital expenses and get to market faster. Private cloud solutions feature Windows Server 2008 R2 Hyper-V and Microsoft System Center. Public cloud solutions support business productivity with Microsoft Office 365 and flexible cloud computing through the Windows Azure platform. Distribute cloud power where it makes sense for your organization, and create new technology solutions that help drive your business forward.
- Cloud-based service
- Microsoft Office Web Apps
- SharePoint for Collaboration
- Exchange for Easy and Efficient Email
- Office 2010 for document authoring
- Attend meetings online w/ Lync online
- Protect your data with MS Forefront Online