Azure Government を購入する方法
Azure Government is available to purchase from an Azure Government licensing solution provider with no upfront financial commitment or directly through a Pay-As-You-Go online subscription.
Get a Pay-As-You-Go subscription
With a Pay-As-You-Go subscription, you pay only for what you use with no minimums, scaling up or down on the fly. Pay with a credit card or through an invoice with easy monthly billing, and cancel anytime. To get started, request a trial, and then you can convert to a Pay-As-You-Go subscription.
Licensing solution providers are advisors in how to procure and manage Microsoft licensing and cloud services. They understand the government cloud ecosystem and may have a history of your purchases, so they can work with what you have as a starting point for success. Talk with the person in your organization who manages procurement to find out which partner you may be working with already.
These partners understand Microsoft licensing options for Azure Government. They can advise you on the best procurement process for your organization and help you get started.
|Licensing Partner||電話番号||メール アドレス|
|Minburn Technology Group||571-699-0705 Opt. firstname.lastname@example.org|
|SHI||888-744-4084 Opt. email@example.com|
Azure Government は、政府機関のお客様およびそのソリューション プロバイダー専用の、他にはないクラウド インスタンスです。次の 3 つのタイプの異なるお客様向けに提供されます。
- A US government entity in its governmental capacity. For example:
- Federal agency (e.g. bureau, agency, department, or other entity of the US government)
- State/local entity
- Tribal entity
- Regional or interstate government entities (but no international entities)
- Federally Funded Research and Development Centers (FERDCs)
- A partner using Azure Government to provide a solution that, for example:
- Provides services or solutions to US government customers through direct or indirect contracts
- Serves US government customers through GSA or other contract vehicles
- A commercial private entity with data that’s subject to regulations. Accepted government data types include:
- International Traffic in Arms (ITAR)
- Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI)
- Department of Defense (DoD) Unclassified Controlled Nuclear Information (UCNI)
- Department of Energy (DoE) UCNI
- Criminal Justice Information (CJI)
- Department of Defense Impact Level Data
- Other types of data that require Azure Government
An international commercial entity may qualify, though regulated data may be required to purchase the service through their US subsidiary.
Proof of membership in one of the groups listed above will be required for access to Azure Government.