1 min read
To help you understand how to use the new Windows Azure features and enhancements, an updated version of the Windows Azure Platform training kit is now available. This version includes several new and updated hands-on labs (HOLs), demo scripts, and presentations for the Windows Azure SDK and Windows Azure Tools for Visual Studio release 1.3 and the new Windows Azure Management Portal. You can download the training kit here or walkthrough the hands-on labs on MSDN here.
This release also includes hands-on labs that were updated in late October and November 2010 to demonstrate some of the new Windows Azure AppFabric services that were announced at PDC10, including Windows Azure AppFabric Access Control, Caching Service, and the Service Bus.
In addition to updating all content to use the new Windows Azure SDK, several new presentations have been added:
- Identity and Access Control in the Cloud
- Introduction to SQL Azure Reporting
- Advanced SQL Azure
- Windows Azure Marketplace DataMarket
- Managing, Debugging, and Monitoring Windows Azure
- Building Low Latency Web Applications
- Windows Azure AppFabric Service Bus
- Windows Azure Connect
- Moving Applications to the Cloud with VM Role
To make it easier for you to review and use content in the training kit without having to download the entire package, we’ll continue to publish the HOLs directly to MSDN. You can browse all of the HOLs here.