What’s an AMA?
In this case, “Ask Me Anything” means Ask US Anything. We’ll have folks from across the Microsoft PowerApps engineering team available to answer any questions you have about the new service.
Why are you doing an AMA?
Microsoft recently launched PowerApps, a new enterprise service that allows business users to connect, create and share business apps with team members, and gives enterprise developers the ability to connect data and create APIs to more easily collaborate across the company. The team behind the development of PowerApps is doing an AMA to answer your questions about the service and what it means for developers.
Who will be there?
We’ll have PMs and Devs from the Microsoft PowerApps engineering team on hand to answer any questions about PowerApps or the team.
What should I ask?
Well, it’s an AMA … so ask us anything you like! We’ll answer as many questions as we can. Here are some question ideas to get you started:
- What is PowerApps?
- Who is PowerApps aimed at?
- What’s the role of developers with PowerApps?
- How does PowerApps relate to App Service?
- What kinds of cloud services does PowerApps work with?
- How does PowerApps help me improve access to on-premises systems?
- What if I’m not an enterprise developer?
- What's a cool trick you don't think most customers know about?
Go crazy. Ask us anything that’s public or grill us about office life. Please note that, unfortunately, we can't comment on unreleased products and future plans – don’t ask, you’ll just get us in trouble.
Joing the AMA conversation here.
Be sure to follow @PowerApps to keep up to speed with what we are working on.
We’re looking forward to chatting with you!