With today’s fast moving technology and abundance of data sources, gaining a complete view of your customer is increasingly challenging and critical. This includes campaign interaction, opportunities for marketing optimization, current engagement, and recommendations for next best action.
To continuously drive business growth, financial services organizations are especially focused on innovation and speed-to-market in this area, as they look to overcome the added challenge of implementing and integrating best-of-breed solutions jointly, to quickly gain that 360-degree view of the customer.
To address these needs in an accelerated way, Bardess is bringing together the technology of Cloudera, Qlik, and Trifacta, along with their own accelerators and industry expertise, to deliver rapid value to customers.
What is Customer 360 Powered by Zero2Hero?
By combining Cloudera’s modern platform for machine learning and analytics, Qlik’s powerful, agile business intelligence and analytics suite, Trifacta’s data preparation platform, and Bardess accelerators, organizations can uncover insights and easily build comprehensive views of their customers across multiple touch points and enterprise systems.
The solution offers a complete platform for Customer 360 workloads available on Microsoft Azure in minutes, enabling:
- Modernized data management, optimized for the cloud, to transform complex data into clear and actionable insights with Cloudera Enterprise.
- Democratization of your analytics by empowering business users to prep their data for analysis using Trifacta.
- Identification of patterns, relationships and outliers in vast amounts of data in visually compelling ways using Qlik.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), predictive, prescriptive and geospatial capabilities to fully leverage data assets using Cloudera Data Science Workbench.
- Building, testing, deploying, and management of workloads in the cloud through Microsoft Azure.
- Accelerated implementation and industry best practices through Bardess services.
Learn more about Customer 360 Powered by Zero2Hero on the Azure Marketplace, and look for more integrated solutions, offering best-of-breed technology via a unified buying and implementation experience enabled by a systems integrator, coming to the Azure Marketplace in July.