We are pleased to announce the general availability of AzCopy 5.0, which now supports File and Table Storage. With this release, we have officially released all features for AzCopy.
You can now perform the following data movement operations in AzCopy 5.0:
- Upload, download, and copy Azure Storage Blob containers, block blobs, page blobs and append blobs
- Upload, download, and copy Azure Storage File shares and files
- Import and export Azure Storage Table entities
- Concurrent, recursive and conditional copying
- Resume interrupted operations
As always, we look forward to your feedback.
Microsoft Azure Storage Team