- Strong: Favors data consistency. Ideal for banks, e-commerce processing, and online booking.
- Bounded Staleness: Delivers accurate data in a reasonable timeframe, in chronological order. Works best with GPS data collecting and shipping apps.
- Session: Provides logical and real-time data to assist profile updates, music apps, and retail.
- Consistent Prefix: Serves a sequential order of data to the user. Example scenarios include sports updates and social media comments.
- Eventual: Emphasizes availability over write order. Great for product reviews, wall posts, and receipt retrieval.
Build better apps, get your data where it needs to be, and get it there fast
Wherever your users are, get better control, scale, and replication of your data
Data di pubblicazione: 11/10/2017