Software as a service (SaaS) is increasingly becoming a driving force behind most organizations’ businesses or operations—to promote innovation, productivity, and growth. Learn how to bring your SaaS applications to customers around the world with Azure capabilities and tools.
Read this guide created for ISVs, technical professionals, and technical business leaders. You’ll find out how to:
- Make your applications more secure by following the Zero Trust principle and aiming for an identity-driven system.
- Implement cloud-native technologies to help you make use of and maximize your SaaS capabilities and elasticity.
- Take advantage of Azure to build better solutions and focus more on your software instead of managing the underlying infrastructure.
- Use architectural guides in the Azure Architecture Center, in a multitenant way.
- Easily display, sell, distribute, and transact your SaaS applications in Azure Marketplace.