Build better apps, get your data where it needs to be, and get it there fast
Wherever your users are, get better control, scale, and replication of your data
A forrás (Build better apps, get your data where it needs to be, and get it there fast) nem érhető el Magyar nyelven. Az információ English (US) nyelven olvasható.
Közzétéve: 2017. 10. 11.
- Strong: Favors data consistency. Ideal for banks, e-commerce processing, and online booking.
- Bounded Staleness: Delivers accurate data in a reasonable timeframe, in chronological order. Works best with GPS data collecting and shipping apps.
- Session: Provides logical and real-time data to assist profile updates, music apps, and retail.
- Consistent Prefix: Serves a sequential order of data to the user. Example scenarios include sports updates and social media comments.
- Eventual: Emphasizes availability over write order. Great for product reviews, wall posts, and receipt retrieval.