HCL America, Inc
Le profil HCL America, Inc n'est pas disponible dans la région Français. Aucune information n'est disponible dans la région English (US).
Cirrus Framework has been developed to enable customers to adopt Microsoft Azure smoothly. This framework is focused on answering key questions every enterprise has in their mind today
- Is Microsoft Azure ready for my business?
- Is it worth to consider this platform, what kind of ROI I can expect?
- Is my application code meets Azure requirements, is there a tool which can analyze my code and guide me?
- We are new to this platform, is there a set of reusable component available which can enable us to minimize the issues, risk?
- What will happen to my operation support, is there some tool/framework available to: monitor health of my apps in Azure environment, automate / streamline application deployment process, data migration from current systems to Azure, content migration and management on Azure
- Cloud is known to provide infinite storage and compute power, what is the best way to utilize available environment and take best ROI?
Here’s a brief on the current Cirrus led propositions that can be leveraged by customers
- Application stack assessment and under ROI
HCL tool driven code assessment framework helps customer to understand high level ROI, ROI is calculated based on existing code quality, business characteristics and current investment already made.
- Migration of current workload to Microsoft Azure & Enable customer to develop new workload quicker
HCL enterprise library which contains 14 strong reusable components can enable up to 40% cost savings to customers.
- Monitor and Manage workload running on Azure environment
End to end Application life management tool provides 100% transparency to customer