Cette page est disponible en anglais uniquement à l'heure actuelle. Traduire cette page à l'aide de Microsoft Translator
Learn HadoopSandbox comes with over fifty hands-on tutorials that will guide you through the Hadoop, Spark, Storm, HBase, Kafka, Hive, Ambari and YARN; tutorials built on the experience gained from training thousands of people in our Hortonworks University Training classes.
If you are new to Hadoop, HDP and the Sandbox we suggest sequence of tutorials to get started:
- Deploying Hortonworks Sandbox on Microsoft Azure
- This tutorial will walk you through the process of setting up the Sandbox on Azure.
- Learning the Ropes of the Hortonworks Sandbox This tutorial will provide you an introduction on key user interfaces and how to get access to the various tools.
- Hadoop Tutorial – Getting Started with HDP This tutorial will provide you an introduction to Ambari, Ambari Views, HDFS, Hive, Pig, Spark, Zeppelin and remote ODBC connectivity.
Once you have deployed the Hortonworks Sandbox on Azure, navigate to http://<hostname/ipaddress>:8888 to get started. You can get the DNS name or Ip address information by looking in the Azure portal for the newly created virtual machine and navigating to its network information.NOTE: If you want to log into the Ambari portal as an admin, you will need to do the following: 1. ssh into the VM and run the following command as the root user: ambari-admin-password-reset
2. You will be prompted to enter the password. Ambari server will restart.
3. Then run commandambari-agent restart
4. You can then go to the http://<hostname/ipaddress>:8888 which displays the splash page and click on the Ambari url. Enter the user "admin" and put the password you set previouly in step 2. You should now be able to log in as an Ambari admin.
Autres proposés par Hortonworks
Détails des prix appliqués
Les prix sont basés sur un modèle de tarification horaire