Cette page est disponible en anglais uniquement à l'heure actuelle. Traduire cette page à l'aide de Microsoft Translator
Derdack’s software enables a super fast, reliable and effective response to incidents threatening the continuity of services and operations. This is in particular important for 24/7 operated mission-critical systems and IT, e.g. for customer-facing service or manufacturing process control. Derdack combines three pillars of effectively responding to incidents – alerting, collaboration and remediation.
- reduces alerting “noise” and improves accountability through targeted notifications with tracking & escalations. It supports voice (with TTS), SMS text, IM, email, smartphone push, IP push and fax.
- enables ad-hoc anywhere collaborations including one-touch phone conferences, incident detail sharing and much more - from anywhere.
- comes with a great mobile app for Windows Phone, iPhone, Android and Blackberry for an app-enabled execution of IT automation jobs defined in Microsoft SCO, HP OO, Powershell and other automation systems.
- enables 24/7 on-call operations and provides the most advanced system for scheduling and managing on-call duties and shifts.
- provides plug & play, 2-way smart connectors for major IT management systems like Microsoft System Center, as well as numerous open and customizable APIs like SOAP, HTTP, SMTP, XML, ASCII, CLI, OPC, RS232, SNMP, etc.