Cette page est disponible en anglais uniquement à l'heure actuelle. Traduire cette page à l'aide de Microsoft Translator
The major problem of storing Dynamics CRM documents in SharePoint is the missing permissions/ privileges synchronization. This allows unauthorized SharePoint users to reach out to private documents even if they DON´T have CRM privileges to access them. Sensitive data like salaries, contracts or signatures are often unknowingly shared with external employees, salesmen or partners.
The CB Dynamics CRM to SharePoint Permissions Replicator fixes this issue and keeps your documents safe by an automatic synchronization of Dynamics CRM privileges with SharePoint permissions. This is so far the only out-of-the-box solution for this problem.
After the installation the app runs in the background and from this moment it is fully automated.
Dynamics CRM SharePoint integration with the CB Dynamics CRM to SharePoint permissions replicator is used by thousands of active users. Also major financial institutions such as banks and insurance companies use this product to protect their sensitive documents.
Supported versions in any combination
- Dynamics CRM 2011
- Dynamics CRM 2013
- Dynamics CRM 2015
- Dynamics CRM 2016
- Dynamics CRM Online
- SharePoint 2010
- Sharepoint 2013
- SharePoint 2016
- SharePoint Online
Détails des prix appliqués
- CB CRM to SP Permissions Replicator up to 100 user
- CB CRM to SP Permissions Replicator up to 200 user
- CB CRM to SP Permissions Replicator up to 300 user
- CB CRM to SP Permissions Replicator up to 400 user
- CB CRM to SP Permissions Replicator up to 500 user
- CB CRM to SP Permissions Replicator up to 2k user
- CB CRM to SP Permissions Replicator Trial 100 user