Microsoft Ignite offers five days of immersive, direct-from-the-source knowledge for Azure developers. With more than 30 sessions devoted to Azure development, it’s the place to gather new information quickly, connect with your community, resolve questions, and learn new tricks of the trade.
The sessions focus on skills you can put to work right away—and insights that can help you get things done faster. The Azure team will be there sharing knowledge, answering questions, and talking with you about the topics you’re interested in. Here’s just a sample of what’s available to you:
- Accelerating application delivery with Docker Containers and Windows Server 2016
- Soaring above and below the clouds with Azure Stack App Service for developers
- Managing Microsoft Azure Service Fabric applications
- Going serverless with Microsoft Azure Functions for the enterprise
- Securing and deploying mobile apps in Microsoft Azure
- Breaking out of the box with Python
- Exploring cross-platform mobile development end-to-end with Xamarin
So join us. At Microsoft Ignite, the sessions lay the foundation, but the conversations and learning extend well beyond their bounds. When you’re around this many people who share your interests and expertise, you never know what you might learn and create.