1 min read
The October release of the Windows Azure Platform Training Kit (WAPTK) is now available as a free download. The Windows Azure Platform Training Kit includes hands-on labs (HOLs), presentations, and samples to help you understand how to build applications that utilize Windows Azure, and SQL Azure. Download the full training kit including the hands-on labs, demo scripts, and presentations here. Browse through the individual hands-on labs on MSDN here.
The October 2011 version of the training kit includes the following new and updated content:
- HOL: SQL Azure Data-tier Applications NEW
- HOL: SQL Azure Data Sync NEW
- HOL: SQL Azure Federations NEW
- DEMO: Provisioning Logical Servers using Cmdlets NEW
- DEMO: Parallel Computing on Windows Azure – Travelling Salesman NEW
- SQL Azure Labs and Demos with the new portal and tooling experience UPDATED
- Applied several minor fixes in content UPDATED
Also available is an updated preview of our web installer, which enables you to select and download just the hands-on labs, demos, and presentations you want instead of downloading the entire training kit. As new or updated hands-on labs, presentations, and demos are available they will automatically show up in the web installer. Download the training kit web installer preview release here.
For more information about the new SQL Azure content, including the new HOLs, please refer to the blog post, “New and Updated SQL Azure Labs Available”, just posted to Roger Doherty’s blog.