Livres électroniques sur le cloud et Azure
Approfondissez votre compréhension des cloud computing avec ces ressources pour les leaders d’entreprise et les professionnels techniques.
Enseignements tirés en matière d’analytique : Comment quatre entreprises ont gagné en agilité grâce à l’analytique ?
Découvrez comment quatre entreprises du monde réel ont utilisé leurs données pour prendre des décisions commerciales opportunes et informées qui ont amélioré l’efficacité opérationnelle, amélioré la détection des fraudes, prédit la maintenance nécessaire et ont affecté la satisfaction des clients.
Commencez à créer des applications puissantes et intelligentes dans le cloud à l’aide de l’IA. Apprenez à créer un Assistant virtuel conversationnel qui comprend le langage, qui génère de grandes quantités d’informations et qui répond intelligemment.
Découvrez comment cinq organisations de premier plan ont amélioré l’expérience des clients en ligne en migrant leurs applications et bases de données web locales vers Azure. Découvrez également comment déplacer rapidement vos propres applications vers Azure.
Affichage de 11 - 20 résultats sur 179
Manage your unwieldly hybrid infrastructure and run business-critical workloads in your datacenter, in the cloud, and at the edge with Windows Server 2022.
Read The Ultimate Guide to Windows Server 2022 to learn how to:
- Elevate the security of your organization with advanced, multilayered security that’s built right in.
- Activate powerful threat protection, tighter cloud computing security, and operational simplicity with enhanced security features.
- Gain greater IT efficiency and extend your datacenter with the hybrid capabilities of Azure.
- Improve business agility with cloud innovation for your on-premises investments.
- Empower developers and IT pros to build and deploy diverse applications with a flexible application platform.
Quickly build a compelling business case for why your organization should move to the cloud using this ready-made PowerPoint. Customize the slides for your company and share them to highlight the cloud migration and modernization benefits that your team and stakeholders should consider.
Use this presentation to:
- Emphasize the security, compliance, management, and operational benefits of moving your IT assets to the cloud.
- Explain cloud computing concepts and share migration steps and strategies.
- Back up your talking points with helpful visuals and persuasive data.
- Explore resources to learn more about Azure migration, assess your readiness, and get support.
Before the cloud, IT organizations had to think in terms of A versus B—choosing one platform over another—for running applications. Now, you can take a modular approach and choose cloud destinations that best fit your business as you migrate.
Migrate and modernize apps with greater speed and efficiency. Read the two-pager How to Choose the Right Azure Services for Your Applications—It’s not A or B and find out how to:
- Select the right tool for the right job instead of force-fitting use cases to predetermined solutions.
- Take a modular migration approach with help from Spring Cloud and Azure App Service.
- Modernize more quickly and smoothly at scale with a DevOps environment.
With an A plus B mindset—and the right Azure services—you can focus on building secure, resilient, and scalable applications for your business.
Fuel innovation and quickly adapt to changing business needs by moving your apps, data, and infrastructure to the cloud. Read this free e-book to find out how to build a cloud migration strategy that will help you optimize costs, enhance security, and simplify IT management.
You’ll learn how to:
- Increase your flexibility and scalability with hybrid and multicloud technologies.
- Choose the best option for modernizing your apps, including rehosting, replatforming, and refactoring.
- Pick the right database options—relational, non-relational, and open-source relational—for your digital transformation.
- Assess your needs, prepare your people and resources, and move to the cloud using specialized Azure services and resources.
More than 100 Azure services offer everything you need to build and run your applications with all the performance, redundancy, security, and scale that the cloud has to offer. But knowing where to begin with all these services can seem overwhelming.
Read this e-book to build your cloud computing skills quickly and efficiently. You’ll be productive immediately, and when you finish, you’ll be well on your way to Azure mastery.
Learn Azure in a Month of Lunches, Second Edition breaks down the most important Azure concepts into bite-sized lessons with exercises and labs—along with project files available in GitHub—to reinforce your skills. Learn how to:
- Use core Azure infrastructure and platform services—including how to choose which service for which task.
- Plan appropriately for availability, scale, and security while considering cost and performance.
- Integrate key technologies, including containers and Kubernetes, artificial intelligence and machine learning, and the Internet of Things.
Labs and exercises reinforce your new skills in every lesson, with project files that you can access in GitHub. Learn Azure in a Month of Lunches, Second Edition, is also available as an audiobook. Microsoft offers both the e-book and audiobook, from Manning Publications, at no charge.
Software as a service (SaaS) is increasingly becoming a driving force behind most organizations’ businesses or operations—to promote innovation, productivity, and growth. Learn how to bring your SaaS applications to customers around the world with Azure capabilities and tools.
Read this guide created for ISVs, technical professionals, and technical business leaders. You’ll find out how to:
- Make your applications more secure by following the Zero Trust principle and aiming for an identity-driven system.
- Implement cloud-native technologies to help you make use of and maximize your SaaS capabilities and elasticity.
- Take advantage of Azure to build better solutions and focus more on your software instead of managing the underlying infrastructure.
- Use architectural guides in the Azure Architecture Center, in a multitenant way.
- Easily display, sell, distribute, and transact your SaaS applications in Azure Marketplace.
As an ISV or SaaS company, you can accelerate innovation, build apps faster, and reach more customers by using multiple cloud assets that span multiple cloud vendors. In this e-book, Best Practices for a Multicloud Strategy for ISVs, explore best practices for building a multicloud strategy and learn how to:
- Enhance the developer experience.
- Unify security, compliance, and operations.
- Consolidate and optimize costs across multiple clouds.
Get help making the case for moving your IT infrastructure to the cloud using this ready-made PowerPoint. Customize the slides and share them with your team and other key stakeholders to highlight the benefits of cloud migration.
Use this presentation to:
- Emphasize the security, compliance, management, and operational benefits of the cloud.
- Explain key cloud computing concepts, including hybrid and multicloud solutions.
- Share case studies about global businesses that have benefitted from migrating to Azure.
- Explore resources to learn more about preparing for an Azure migration and get expert help.
Discover how to drive app innovation and reap lasting business benefits with a faster approach to AI. Read this 2022 commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting, to learn how to help developers of any skill level at your organization deploy AI solutions quickly using prebuilt, production-ready cloud AI services.
Read the study to:
- Understand the importance of AI in creating a differentiated customer experience for your business.
- Explore AI use cases for knowledge mining, document process automation, speech transcription and analytics, machine translation, and conversational AI.
- Recognize the challenges with current methods of AI development and deployment and discover how to overcome them with prebuilt AI solutions.
- Learn how to circumvent AI skills gaps and implement AI more effectively using responsibly-built cloud AI services.
Learn to design, implement, configure, and maintain an Azure Virtual Desktop environment. Read Mastering Azure Virtual Desktop for in-depth expert advice and step-by-step guidance on how to:
- Plan an Azure Virtual Desktop architecture and implement an Azure Virtual Desktop environment.
- Manage access and configure security controls on your Azure Virtual Desktop environment.
- Configure features to enhance the user experience.
- Maintain an Azure Virtual Desktop environment to better support your users.
With this guide, you'll understand not just Azure Virtual Desktop, but the necessary surrounding technologies and how to implement them together.