- Understand your database footprint and potential approaches to migration.
- Assess the discovered workload requirements and any dependencies.
- Plan and describe the workloads to be migrated, the tools to be used for migration, and the target platform for the workload.
- Transform any workloads not currently compatible with modern data platforms. Optimise workloads to take advantage of new features.
- Perform migration, validate successful migration, and remediate applications where required.
Choosing Your Database Migration Path to Azure
Cette ressource est disponible en English.
Date de publication : 2019-01-21