The Azure Code Samples are currently available in English
Samples for Cognitive Services Nuget Packages
This repo provides C# samples for the Cognitive Services Nuget Packages. If you are interetsed in running a specific example, you can navigate to the corresponding subfolder and check out the individual Readme.
If you are looking for REST API samples in multiple languages, you can navigate here.
C# samples showing use of nuget packages for the Cognitive Services. Idea behind these samples is to showcase 1) how to utilize nuget packages and 2) best practices while handling data for/from these APIs.
Get more information on Cognitive Services offerings from here. This should provide you information on various APIs along with their demos and documentation.
All samples in this folder require:
- Visual Studio 2017, whose free community version can be downloaded from here: https://www.visualstudio.com/vs/community/.
- A cognitive services API key to authenticate the SDK calls. You can sign up here for the free trial key. Alternately, you can buy access key from Azure Portal. While buying access key you may want to consider which tier is appropriate for you. More information is here.
- .NET core SDK (ability to run .netcore 1.1 apps). You can get CORE, Framework, and Runtime from here: https://www.microsoft.com/net/download/.
- Project page for Cognitive Services offerings and demos: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/services/cognitive-services/
- Free trial access key link: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/try/cognitive-services/
- Cognitive Services Java SDK samples: https://github.com/Azure-Samples/cognitive-services-java-sdk-samples
- Cognitive Services Node.js SDK samples: https://github.com/Azure-Samples/cognitive-services-node-sdk-samples
- Cognitive Services Python SDK samples: https://github.com/Azure-Samples/cognitive-services-python-sdk-samples
- Support channels: Stack Overflow or Azure Support