- Establish a strong identity and access management discipline.
- Establish and enforce cloud infrastructure configuration standards.
- Implement continuous cloud security posture management.
- Establish pervasive visibility and monitoring.
- Secure the workloads.
- Implement application, PaaS, and API security.
- Extend data awareness and protection.
- Monitor and detect cloud threats.
- Embrace a cloud-native mindset.
How to Make Cloud More Secure Than Your Own Data Center
Este recurso está disponible en English.
Improve and scale the protection of the public cloud—and make the cloud more secure than your own data center—by tapping into the cloud’s automation, programmatic infrastructure, and built-in security. In this Gartner report, discover a systematic and risk-based approach for cloud security using a hierarchy of layered capabilities to:
Gartner How to Make Cloud More Secure Than Your Own Data Center, Tom Croll and Neil MacDonald, October 9, 2019