Este vídeo no está disponible en Español. El vídeo no está disponible en English (US).
Go on Azure: Part 1—Build Go apps with Visual Studio Code
Ramya Achutha Rao (Sr. Software Engineer) joins Erik St. Martin to show you how to build Go apps with Visual Studio Code. She will be using the Go extension for VS Code which provides smart code completion, integrated debugging and a whole lot more. In the end, still using VS Code, she'll create a Docker container for the app that is ready to be pushed to the cloud.
For more information:
- Go on Azure
- Visual Studio Code - Code editing. Redefined.
- Go extension for Visual Studio Code
- Go programming in VS Code docs
- Azure for Go developers - Tutorials, API Reference
- Create a free account (Azure)
Go on Azure series:
- Part 1—Build Go apps with Visual Studio Code
- Part 2—CI/CD, Docker, and Kubernetes with VSTS
- Part 3—Go on Web Apps and Azure Kubernetes Service
- Part 4—Cloud-native Go apps
- Part 5—Build apps with the Azure SDK for Go
- Part 6—Events and messaging
- Part 7—Build a Go app with Buffalo and deploy to Azure