Este vídeo no está disponible en Español. El vídeo no está disponible en English (US).
Low-Priority VM Scale Set (VMSS)
Ziv Rafalovich joins Scott Hanselman to show how to use low-priority VM scale set for a significant cost saving with Azure. Low-priority VM scale set allows you to take advantage of unutilized capacity without any availability guarantees. By combining low-priority scale sets with autoscaling and mixing two scale sets behind a single SLB, Ziv shows how to get the most out of this new offer currently in preview.
For more information, see:
- Low-priority VMs on scale sets (docs)
- Autoscale demo app on Ubuntu 16.04 with low priority VMSS
- Pricing Virtual Machine Scale Sets Pricing
- Low-priority VMs on scale set (public doc)
- Hybrid Scale Set demo app on Ubuntu 16.04 (combining on-demand with low-priority)
- Announcing low-priority VMs on scale sets now in public preview
- Create a free account (Azure)