El perfil NTT Communications no está disponible en Español. La información está disponible en English (US).
Looking for a Global Azure partner that thinks and acts locally? Four reasons to choose NTT for your next Azure deployment:
1 . Experience is Key
In addition to managing global private clouds for over 15 years, we are an “early adopter” partner and our team of engineers have been working directly with the Microsoft Azure Stack support labs in the US for nearly a year. Making NTT Com one of the leading technical authorities on Azure Cloud technologies.
2. We are all about choice
On-premises or hosted; we can manage Azure Stack on customer sites or in one of our 140+ data centers dotted around the globe. If you have concerns about data sovereignty, then the chances are good that we have a DC located near you. We can even provide you with a managed high speed connect to public Azure – see point #3.
3. NTT Com are a Microsoft Azure ExpressRoute partner
Leverage a much faster private network connection to Azure cloud, since ExpressRoute connections don’t go over the public internet. Giving you the advantage of guaranteed network performance. You can also leverage NTT Com’s class leading SD-WAN portfolio to connect Azure stack to your other company sites and clouds.
4. We make life simpler for our customers
NTT Com can fully manage your Azure hybrid cloud environment, up to and including the complete Microsoft applications suite with a single contract and single service level agreement, making life much easier for our clients. This also includes your Azure “pay-per-use” licensing charges.
Managing Azure cloud platforms in order to maximize the business benefits requires expert knowledge. Configuring, operating and maintaining mission critical applications on cloud platforms - with the associated requirements for security and availability - is not a simple task. Customers around the globe rely on NTT Com to manage their Cloud infrastructure and realize the following benefits:
• Reassurance that the infrastructure is managed in a robust and systematic way in accordance with the ITIL© V3 framework and methodology;
• 24x7 support that can extend beyond the Cloud platform to the applications as well; and
• A seamless support model that provides consistent engagement across Cloud, co-located and on-premises solutions.
AZURE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES:
Azure Stack as a Service:
• Managed Azure Stack: NTT Com manage the Azure Stack infrastructure and tenants for pour customers, so that they can deploy and run their applications on top
• Full Managed Azure Stack: NTT Com manage the Azure Stack infrastructure, tenants and applications, everything our customer need. They do not need to care about anything, they just used their applications.
SAP on Azure:
NTT Com is a SAP Global Partner, SAP certified in SAP Hanna Operations Service, SAP certified In Hosted Services, and SAP certified in Cloud Services. NTT Com offers management services to run SAP on any platform, and support the migration to Cloud and the journey to HANA, globally.
• NetWeaver modernization
• Journey to SAP HANA
NTT Com leverages their extensive expertise in Managed Services and Azure Certified Engineers to manage customers’ Azure Workloads or lift and shift workloads to Azure.