INFOSYS TECHNOLOGIES LTD
El perfil INFOSYS TECHNOLOGIES LTD no está disponible en Español. La información está disponible en English (India).
Cloud computing is a model for enabling convenient, on-demand network access to a shared pool of configurable computing resources (e.g., networks, servers, storage, applications, and services) that can be rapidly provisioned and released with minimal management effort or service provider interaction.
Infosys is in the forefront of IT Services companies when it comes to utilising Microsoft Azure technology in providing consultation, implementation, migration, and support services for Cloud computing environments hosted publicly or privately.
Infosys Cloud Services include:
1. Cloud strategy and adoption
- Strategy and planning includes tool-based readiness assessment, business case and cloud adoption roadmap, ROI estimation, and business service catalog definition
2. Cloud builder
- Build robust and secure private and service-provider cloud using best-in-class technologies and industry standard processes to deliver infrastructure and application platform as a service
3. Cloud services aggregation and migration
- Application / data migration services, Application remediation
- Business service catalog setup and management - best-of-breed cloud services from Infosys and various partners
4. Cloud services provider
- Industry-leading cloud services for line of business functions (sales, marketing, service, HR) and verticals (banking)- Services hosted, operated and managed by Infosys
5. Cloud orchestrator
- Orchestration and integration of cloud services (public and private) with enterprise assets using best-of-breed solutions across the Cloud Ecosystem
6. Cloud application builder
- Architect, Design and Build native services for the Cloud (eg: collaborative and ubiquitous services) using ‘SPEED’ cloud factory
7. Cloud sustenance services
- Provide comprehensive, managed cloud QoS and governance services across the ecosystem
Infosys offers integrated framework to manage your Azure environment. We have developed a Migration Framework that will enable a seamless transition of your environment into an Azure cloud. We have also developed an Azure Application Software Factory called SPEED that will help ease and speed up new development and migration of applications into the Azure cloud.