Azure for the energy industry
Leverage new data and technologies to enable innovation, improve operational efficiency, and accelerate energy transition growth opportunities.
Why Azure for energy?
Azure helps energy companies meet rising demand for safe and reliable sources of energy with built-in security and the industry’s most comprehensive compliance portfolio. Use Azure tools and services to build custom solutions that help you tackle challenges and prepare for the future. Modernize energy infrastructure, invest in new technologies, optimize core businesses, and drive new growth.
Oil and gas solutions
Use advanced capabilities like AI and machine learning to leverage data insights and capture energy transition growth opportunities.
- Visualize reservoir simulations to increase drilling hit rates using high-performance computing (HPC).
- Improve decision making and reservoir production using IoT drilling sensors and advanced analytics.
- Manage and extend asset lifecycles with predictive maintenance using Azure IoT Solution Accelerators.
Power and utilities solutions
Orchestrate stable, end-to-end management of supply and demand of diverse energy sources with a foundation of highly secure devices and cloud innovation.
- Upgrade your electrical grid using digital twins for distributed energy resources, device controls, and predictive forecasting.
- Drive employee productivity and safety through automated operations powered by machine learning.
Read about the award-winning intelligent power grid developed by Agder Energi and Microsoft.
Explore products and solutions
Microsoft Energy Data Services
Enterprise-grade fully managed OSDUTM Data Platform for the energy industry.
Azure Machine Learning
Bring AI to everyone with an end-to-end, scalable, trusted platform with experimentation and model management.
Kubernetes on Azure
Get enterprise-grade by design Kubernetes. Achieve application management at scale and multi-layer security across compute resources, data, and networking.
High-performance computing (HPC)
Get fully managed, single tenancy supercomputers with high-performance storage and no data movement.
Unify security management and enable advanced threat protection across hybrid cloud workloads.