FastTrack for Azure
Date Updated: Wednesday, July 25, 2018
FastTrack for Azure is now available to eligible customers* that satisfy all of the following criteria:
- Be located in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, or Western Europe** (English only).
- Have an identified FTA-supported Azure project*** with expected consumption per project of > incremental USD 5,000/mo or equivalent in local currency once fully ramped (within 12 months) and intent to deploy in the near term
- Have an active paid Azure subscription.
* If Customer has a MS Cloud Solution Architect, additional approval is required.
** Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Nordics, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland
*** Project is a defined, specific workload with pressing intent. e.g Named servers, App or Databases. Not simply a broad aspiration to utilize Azure.
FastTrack for Azure brings proven practices, design principles and tools from engineering and real customer experiences to guide customers from design, configuration, and development to production of the following FTA-supported Azure solutions:
Apps and Infrastructure migration and modernization:
- Rehost infrastructure on Azure
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) on Azure (*limited preview in US, Canada, UK and WE only)
- Rehost data infrastructure on Azure
- Rehost SAP on IaaS
- Backup and archive
- Disaster recovery
- High performance computing
- Cloud native apps
- Development and test
- App modernization
- Machine learning/cognitive services
- Intelligent Apps/Intelligent Agents
Data Estate migration and modernization
- Data modernization (Refactor or Rebuild DB) to Azure
- Globally distributed data
- Advanced cloud analytics solutions
- Big Data
- Modern Data Warehouse
Roadmap (tentative): Available in Q3 of 2019
Please contact your account executive if you would like to be nominated.
Learn more about FastTrack for Azure.