Trusted voices at the center of the Enterprise and Cloud computing.
Join Scott Hanselman every Friday as he engages one-on-one with the engineers who build the services that power Microsoft Azure as they demo capabilities, answer Scott's questions, and share their insights.
Ramya Oruganti shows Scott Hanselman how much faster and easier it is to provision Confluent Cloud resources directly from Azure. Ramya also shows a real-time search use case demo that leverages Azure Database for MySQL, RediSearch, Azure Spring Cloud, and Confluent Cloud on Azure.
- Introducing seamless integration between Microsoft Azure and Confluent Cloud
- What is Apache Kafka for Confluent Cloud?
- Confluent and Microsoft Announce Strategic Alliance
- Real-Time search use case: Powered by MySQL, Kafka and RediSearch on Azure (GitHub)
- QuickStart: Get started with Apache Kafka for Confluent Cloud
- Create a free account (Azure)