Microsoft Azure Event Grid Publish/Consume Samples for Java
This contains Java samples for publishing events to Azure Event Grid and consuming events from Azure Event Grid. It also contains a set of management samples that demonstrates how to manage topics and event subscriptions using Java code.
These samples demonstrates the following features:
- How to create a topic and an event subscription to a topic using Java and Azure CLI.
- How to create an event subscription to a blob storage using Azure CLI.
- How to create an event hub using Java.
- How to publish events to Azure Event Grid using Java and Azure Functions.
- How to consume events delivered by Azure Event Grid using an Azure Function and through an Azure Event Hub event processor.
- Azure CLI for provisioning the Azure resources such as resource group, storage account, EventGrid topic, EventSubscription
- Azure Functions Core Tools (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/azure-functions/functions-run-local)
Running this Sample
To run these samples clone the repo, go to the respective sample directory and follow the README.md steps for each particular sample.
(Any additional resources or related projects)
If you don't have a Microsoft Azure subscription you can get a FREE trial account here