How can I use my USD200 credit?
Use your USD200 free credit to explore Azure services during the first 30 days after signing up for your free account. Combined with 25+ services that are always free, here are just a few ideas of what you can do with your free account:
- Test and deploy enterprise apps. Use Azure Virtual Machines, Managed Disks, and SQL databases while providing high availability and network performance with Load Balancer.
- Create custom mobile experiences. Build based on your customers’ interests and behavior using App Service and Azure Cosmos DB, Xamarin, HockeyApp, and Traffic Manager.
- Gain insights from your data. Make better decisions and create finer experiences using Machine Learning, Data Lake Analytics, and HDInsight.
Related questions and answers
Get answers to your technical questions in Microsoft Q&A, a community support channel where you can learn, connect, and exchange ideas with community experts, Microsoft engineers, and other customers. In addition, the robust search tool within Microsoft Q&A ingests answers from a variety of sources, making it a valuable self-help resource to meet your learning needs.
- Technical support benefits may be available even if you don’t have a support plan. If you are a member of certain programs like MPN, MSDN or BizSpark, you may be eligible for limited Azure Support benefits from those Programs. Please refer to your service terms and conditions to understand your support options and benefits.
- Your Azure subscription includes access to subscription management support, e.g. billing, quota adjustment, account transfer, at no additional cost. You can get started with your request in the Azure Portal. In addition, Microsoft Azure subscriptions include access to the Azure Status Dashboard and the Microsoft Q&A to help you troubleshoot issues.
We have designed our Azure Support plans to meet different business needs. Paid support plans provide access to Technical Support for break-fix issues on a 24x7 basis. Higher tiers of support plans offer faster initial response times and access to Advisory support, Configuration Optimization Reviews, and other benefits. More information about the existing support plans can be found at the Azure Support Plans page.
Azure support plans are customer support plans. Benefits in these plans are not transferrable to your customers.
Currently, the NV virtual machine promo will be available for on-demand deployment until 31 October 2020. The promo virtual machines deployed before that will continue to run. These virtual machines will be available for new deployments after the promo end date, but the promo pricing will no longer be in place. The promo end dates for NC and H series promo are not yet determined.