- Build, deploy, and manage highly responsive, mission-critical apps.
- Use distributed databases to scale globally and enable low latency.
- Set up multiple data models and popular APIs for accessing and querying data.
- Implement comprehensive service-level agreements for throughput, latency, consistency, and availability.
- Take advantage of data security best practices to detect, prevent, and respond to database breaches.
Guide to NoSQL with Azure Cosmos DB
Create apps using your favorite NoSQL database engine and Azure Cosmos DB
Everything you need to get started building responsive, mission-critical apps is contained within the Guide to NoSQL with Azure Cosmos DB: Create Scalable and Globally Distributed Web Applications. Learn how to use multimodel NoSQL database capabilities in the cloud, build your app, and then take it global. Find Azure Cosmos DB tutorials and practical examples, plus tips and tricks for getting the most out of Azure, including how to: