- How can I know which workloads will work best in the cloud?
- How can I reduce risk and increase speed when I migrate?
- How can I move my custom line-of-business applications?
- What do I do with all my existing on-premises services?
- If I can’t migrate to the cloud, can I set myself up to transform my on-premises environment?
Migration Guide for Windows Server
This guide helps you understand how to analyze existing IT resources, assess what you have, identify the benefits of moving specific services and applications to the cloud or upgrading on-premises, and plan for an effective migration. We’ll help you answer these (and other) important questions: