Join Visual Studio Dev Essentials
Try, experiment, and learn—for free. Plus, get $25 in Azure credit every month for one year.
Put your $25 monthly credit to work
After you join Visual Studio Dev Essentials, use your credit on popular Azure services, including Virtual Machines, Web Apps, Cloud Services, Mobile Services, Storage, SQL Database, Content Delivery Network, HDInsight, and Media Services. All pricing for services uses the standard pay-as-you-go rates shown on the Pricing Calculator.
Here are some of the ways you can use your $25 monthly credit:
- Provision and use one S0 Standard Azure SQL Database
- Use one D2 Windows virtual machine for 95 hours
- Analyze big data for 24 hours with an A3 Hadoop Insight Cluster
- Run five Linux D11 virtual machines for 24 hours
Get the essentials, and then some
Visual Studio Dev Essentials gives you access to developer tools, services, and resources for free. Create, test, launch, and manage modern applications—including enterprise, mobile, web, and Internet of Things (IoT) apps—on your platform of choice.
- Share, manage, and track your code online with Visual Studio Team Services
- Get free tools, including Visual Studio Community and Visual Studio Code
- Download free software, including R Server and Office Online Apps
- Access world-class training from Pluralsight, Wintellect, and Xamarin
- Use any platform, any language—all developers welcome